Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Local search ranking factors: What’s working in 2017 [Podcast]
Apr 14, 2017 by Matt McGee
In this week’s episode, we chat with Darren Shaw about the just-released Local Search Ranking Factors survey and discuss what marketers need to know about local SEO in 2017.
- How Turner’s Super Deluxe gets most of its Facebook Live viewers to watch live
Apr 14, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Turner’s digital entertainment arm uses hours-long broadcasts, proprietary software and off-Facebook experiences to average nearly 680,000 live views.
- What you need to know about compliance in the affiliate marketing industry
Apr 14, 2017 by Adam Weiss
Is your affiliate marketing program meeting federal guidelines? Columnist Adam Weiss sits down with his company’s compliance guru to discuss how advertisers can stay on the right side of the law.
- Survey surprise: Consumers very forgiving of non-mobile-friendly websites
Apr 14, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The biggest problem was missing or incorrect NAP data.
- Sprinklr, the former social platform, emerges this week as a customer experience cloud
Apr 14, 2017 by Barry Levine
The company is launching an expanded version of its Experience Cloud, oriented around social but encompassing multiple channels.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Blogs & Blogging
General Internet Marketing
Published at Fri, 14 Apr 2017 20:00:43 +0000