Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- YouTube gains access to Google account data for ad targeting, teases new measurement solution
Jan 20, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
YouTube also says it is working on new measurement solution to improve cross-screen measurement.
- Relaunching your website? Don’t forget an SEO audit!
Jan 20, 2017 by Janet Driscoll Miller
Columnist Janet Driscoll Miller outlines the steps you should take pre-launch and post-launch to ensure a smooth transition to a new website.
- Influencers, in-store shopping and more: 5 affiliate marketing trends for 2017
Jan 20, 2017 by Adam Weiss
What can we expect to see in affiliate marketing this year? From the continued rise of influencers to harnessing data, columnist Adam Weiss lays out five trends that will dominate 2017.
- How digital media won the White House for an ‘analog’ audience
Jan 20, 2017 by Rob Rasko
Columnist Rob Rasko speaks about the power of digital advertising and how it can truly drive outcomes; case in point, the 2016 election.
- DataSift offers first analysis at scale of how LinkedIn’s members engage with content
Jan 20, 2017 by Barry Levine
The new service can be used to find and target audiences, boost a brand’s image or improve content marketing.
- Survey: Social and mobile are top drivers of new small business digital spending
Jan 20, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Nearly 60 percent said they were going to invest more in marketing on social networks in the coming year.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry
- Facebook Automated Rules: Automate Ad Maintenance, www.jonloomer.com
- Facebook Community Development: How to Cultivate Loyal Fans, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Facebook is looking at ways to mitigate the impact of fake news, techcrunch.com
- Facebook Publisher Rankings: Most Love’s, Haha’s, & Wow’s, www.newswhip.com
- Facebook’s Algorithm Invites Marketers to Step It Up: Here’s Why, www.adweek.com
- How A Social Media Employee Advocacy Program Can Help Your Business, www.blogherald.com
- How Pinterest Engagement Has Changed in Two Years, www.newswhip.com
- How to Grow Instagram Followers for Small Businesses, blog.tailwindapp.com
- Marketers plan Facebook audits following metrics faux pas, econsultancy.com
- Private Messaging For Service on Twitter vs. Facebook: Pros and Cons, www.conversocial.com
- Snapchat embraces offline purchase ad targeting its CEO called “creepy”, techcrunch.com
- Social Media Strategy in 2017: How to Create an Extraordinary Strategy, blog.bufferapp.com
- Social platform buy buttons fail to catch on, digiday.com
- Twitter Testing Module Highlighting Tweets From One Specific Account, www.adweek.com
- Twitter testing new layout for Moments, venturebeat.com
- Twitter’s latest feature tries to identify your BFF, techcrunch.com
- What #BlackFriday Taught Us About Social Listening, www.convinceandconvert.com
Published at Fri, 20 Jan 2017 21:00:29 +0000